Brand: Apache Gender: Unisex SRP: £949
|Charge Time||Up to 4 Hours|
|Avg. Runtime||Up to 45 Miles|
|Max. Speed||15.5 mph (25 Kmph)|
|Gears||7 Shimano Tourney|
Overview / Summary
Reliable city bike at an affordable price! The Apache Tanka is a basic urban pedelec, built with an aluminum frame, comfortable geometry with a low step and a quiet drive unit located in the rear wheel. For a very attractive price price, you get a well equipped bike that is a pleasure to use every day.
- Apache Power Silent drive system with Bafang rear hub motor, 250W nominal power and maximum torque up to 32Nm
- Li-Ion battery with 10.5 Ah (378 Wh) capacity
- Multi-functional LED display with better control ergonomics
- Redesigned aluminum frame with comfortable geometry and low step through
- 7-speed Shimano Tourney with Spectro rim brakes
- Comfortable and additional equipment including front and rear lighting
- 26" Wheels
The main advantages of the 8FUN rear motor includes zero resistance to pedaling without pedal assistance, a larger range of gears for active pedaling, minimal interference with the wheel frame design, simple and inexpensive service and, last but not least, a lower purchase price in comparison to central motors. If you are not looking for a pedelec where you want to cross the alpine passes, but you are looking for a pedelec to make your trips and short trips easier, this model is the one for you!
Important specification of this model:
- Battery Capacity: 374Wh (10.5Ah)
- Wheel Size: 26 "
- Number of Gears: 7 gears - 1x7
- Motor Type: 8FUN / Bafang - rear hub engine
- Display Type: LCD Codac
- Load Capacity 120 kg
- Range 25-45 miles
Like the look of the Apache Tanka?
Then give it a try! Come along to our service centre for a free demonstration. Appointments are required so please ensure that you call the office on 01709 886677 to arrange a time.