Apache Yamka E5 (13Ah)
Brand: Apache Gender: Female SRP: £1299
|Charge Time||Up to 5 Hours|
|Avg. Runtime||Upto 50 miles|
|Max. Speed||15.5 mph (25 Kmph)|
|Gears||3 x 9 Shimano Altus|
Overview / Summary
Introducing the Apache Yamka E5 EMTB. Made with an aluminum frame with sporty geometry and a powerful bafang electric motor built into the rear wheel. The partially integrated battery and the sharp display make this the ideal e-bike for both sports-oriented and recreational cyclists.
Built with front suspension forks, hydraulic disc brakes, stable 27.5-inch wheels and a modern high-capacity battery, the Apache Yamka E5 ensures a comfortable and long ride. The bikes natural habitat is predominantly forest roads, as well as road and bicycle trails.
Key Features of the Apache Yamka E5:
- Fully designed aluminum frame with original piping profiles and hydroformed lower tube with partially integrated battery
- Apache Power Silent Bafang motor, with 250W power and maximum torque up to 32Nm
- LG lithium-ion battery with a total capacity of 13Ah (468Wh)
- Compact Apache Power LCD screen with a wide range of functions
- SR Suntour XCM HLO suspension forks with lock out function
- Quality Shimano components, including hydraulic disc brakes
- 27.5" wheels with Remerx Rock Disc
Like the look of the Apache Yamka E5 (13Ah)?
Then give it a try! Come along to our service centre for a free demonstration. Appointments are required so please ensure that you call the office on 01709 886677 to arrange a time.